February 4, 2005
Q: OMG! Is this for real?
A: No, it’s slander. Now fetch us another Bloody Mary.
And now, more slander than you can handle:
* CJ considers the arrival of Christina Applegate to be the best thing to happen to her since receiving backstage passes to Hootie & the Blowfish. CJ has pitched a tent outside of Applegate’s dressing room and is apparently stealing her lingerie while Applegate is away.
* Marc Perlman of the Jayhawks was seen getting fitted for shoe-lifts at an outdoorsy type store in Stillwater. Then later, holding hands with Pat Miles over tapas and Pinot Grigio in White Bear Lake.
* Marc Rosen was seen getting thrown out of Bullwinkle's on the West Bank, then walking back in to throw his business card at the bartender.
* Minnesota Twins golden boy, Joe Mauer, is rumored to have the largest cocaine habit in town, after the cover band The Rockin’ Hollywoods, of course.
* Jon English of Jon English salons was seen canoodling with a young, Asian male at the Saloon. English was wearing a late 90’s, very Eurotrash Prada tech vest; his “wife” was nowhere to be seen.
* Who’s your daddy? It just might be Channel 9’s Tim Blotz, who has apparently fathered 15 illegitimate children in the last ten years.
Wow! That was so much slander and libel that we should just start running to Mexico right now! To set your weekend off straight, here's a great story sent in by a tipster: [Daunte!] Yes, we saw this on the news last night as well, but reading things makes us feel so smart.